D&D Chult West Marches
Session 1 Rumors
Thought we should get a few points of interest from today’s session posted up, do feel free to correct me on anything or add stuff while I’m asleep, @Kalten (Sendril) @AevunBoH (Miryn Fiana.) (Miryn Fiana.)
From Fort Beluarian, two problems that need a-clearing.
- A Lumber town to the South, with some hysteria from nightmares that they’ve been having. It should be noted that this same town is also, suspiciously, the base of operations of cultists of Dendar the Night Serpent. We met them, they don’t seem outwardly evil, though. They can talk to snakes.
- To the North (Where we’d headed), Oyengadu, a village suffering from constant goblin raiding.
- The goblins are led by a shaman, and raid for food. They attack… whenever. Not to say they’re not organised, but they don’t make conscious efforts to launch raids on the village.
Other points of interest:
- A little way up north, a goblin statue of a dinosaur. Seems harmless enough, it even has a kobold’s scribblings asserting the fact pasted on it. Engraved on it is “Ubtao, Lord of Dinosaurs and Creator of Chult.” in goblin.
- Right beside it; a dark, creepy cave. Reeks of necromantic(?) energies. Might make for good exploration.
- A little goblin named Vurd is camped a ways off the outskirts of Fort Belurian, he’s our ticket to his encampment, so don’t touch him.
Finally, for the goblin problem there’s going to be a party (with Vurd as a guide) heading up to pay his camp a little visit. A peaceful resolution would be to teach the goblins the wonders of agriculture, but having to slaughter the entire encampment is an equally likely outcome. Whatever the case, we’ll probably need a couple more people? grin
-Written by Zyrk